Trina's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I knew I wanted floral dresses and my husband in navy, but I was pretty open about anything else. Once I found the bridesmaids' dresses, I chose colours that would complement them.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We were engaged for six months and with a small(~40 person) wedding there was plenty of time to plan.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
I enjoyed the time spent brainstorming with my husband and maid of honour.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
Walking down the aisle following our ceremony to the song 'Sweet Caroline' sung by everyone in attendance.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
After having been in a number of weddings as a bridesmaid, I was looking for something inexpensive that would suit multiple body types without needing extensive alterations.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Keep in mind that you don't get to see some of the details you chose - for instance, I was the last to enter the ceremony(as is traditional) which meant I didn't get to see my wedding party enter and while photography captured some of that, I wish I had a videographer, too.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Relaxed, intimate and natural.
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @rachelphotomn
Get The Look :
TDY Celia Floral Maxi Infinity Dress
Grooms & Groomsmen
TDY Kids Infinity Dress in Celia