Rachel's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I honestly looked on Pintrest for the colour scheme but I love Alice in Wonderland so that's how I chose my theme! Pintrest helped with some decor ideas! My husband was on board for all of it so I figured I could make it happen!
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We started planning on January of 2018 and got married August 18, 2018! It was plenty of time. I had my Mother's help and my maid of honour, my sister, helped so much too!
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
Picking out my dress!
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
When I saw my husband's face whenever he watched me walk down the aisle.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
The colours I wanted for my bridesmaids were available, I could send everyone the link to buy it from, it was a light material so it was perfect for a summer wedding! And it didn't cost an arm and a leg!
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Something will go wrong at the wedding (at mine my husband forgot his suit jacket but the groomsmen didn't have jackets so it was okay and the DJ pronounced half of the wedding party's name wrong and forgot a couple!) BUT at the end of the day you're still marrying your best friend so don't stress yourself out about what went wrong and just concentrate on having fun and being in the moment because this is your wedding! The day you've been waiting for, for so long!
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Perfect, a dream, fun!
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @kpphotographydesigns