Kerrie's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I chose the colours based on the fall season, but also chose more vibrant colours based on Latino culture! (My husband is Latino.)
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We planned it in 7 months and had sufficient time.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
My favourite part of the process was dreaming up all the possibilities and being creative with special touches throughout the wedding. I was so thankful for the help from my parents and sister especially.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
The best moment of my day was seeing my husband as I walked down the aisle. :)
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I chose Thedaintyard because of the versatility of the dress, how it looked great on several body types, and the fact that the girls could choose what style they felt comfortable with! I loved we were able to get the dresses quickly and that alterations were a breeze!
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Take it step by step - It will all get done! At the end of the day, you’re marrying you’re loved one, and that’s what matters the most!
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Magical, Beautiful, Joyful.
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @emily_wehner