Jessica's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
The soft tones of dusty pinks had always been my colour theme, ever since being a little girl. It's always been such a romantic colour and the colour theme fitted in with our venue and the outdoor wedding perfectly!
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We planned our wedding in 2 years, we had just bought our house so we wanted to take our time to plan and save for the wedding. It was more than enough time and I'm pleased we allowed for more time as we really got to enjoy and take I never aspect of planning without the stress of time.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
I always knew I wanted to be really involved in the planning, I loved getting ideas from other brides for the finishing touches that really stand out, so I did a lot of DIY. We made our own centre pieces, place settings and favours and I really enjoyed getting crafty!
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
When my husband turned around and gave me that 'look' and he cried! But every second of the day, it was the best day ever!
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
My bridesmaids were all so different in height and sizes. I wanted a style that would suit everyone and give them the versatility to wear the dress how they felt comfortable. I wanted something that would allow them to feel beautiful on the day, but have the freedom to choose their own style.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Don't stress. The wedding is about you and your husband, always go with what your heart and don't try to please everyone else!
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Best Day Ever!
Photos credit to :
Get The Look :