Charlotte S's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I always wanted a lilac theme as it's my favourite colour. The more I looked at ideas online I realised I wanted different shades/ colours so decided to order some swatches online which was perfect for making a decision having seen the colours and fabric in reality.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We got engaged in September 2016 in Zante, Greece and decided to give ourselves two years to save and so booked the wedding for September 2018 returning to Greece but to the island of Rhodes. It seemed like a long time initially but time really does go quickly. It was the perfect amount of time to save and also buy everything needed in stages.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
My favourite part of the wedding planning process was picturing how the day would come together and ordering all the little things like favours and decorations. It was exciting having parcels turning up!
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
We planned a surprise champagne boat cruise for our guests for an hour from our ceremony venue to our reception venue. Everyone were so surprised and it was a great way to cool everyone down in the heat. We even had our first dance as husband and wife on the boat.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I had four bridesmaids ranging in ages from 14-28 so I wanted them all to feel comfortable and happy with their dresses. A multiway dress seemed the obvious option.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Don't worry about other people and what they want. It's your big day so plan it as you and your loved one want.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Loving, surreal and magical
Get The Look :
TDY Maxi infinity Dress in Lilac & Yam