Carla's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
We were getting married in Santorini and wanted to make the most of the blue rooftops, sea and sky so went for a cobalt blue theme.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We spent 3 years planning the wedding after we got engaged which gave us time to really consider all the little details.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
Choosing my wedding dress.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
The moment I walked down the aisle with my dad and caught my husband’s eye for the first time.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I fell in love with the colour of the dresses and the fact that my four bridesmaids could all have the same dress worn slightly differently to suit their own body types.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
It will all come together so don’t panic and just enjoy it as it will be over before you know it.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
The perfect day.
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @photo_studio_costa
Get The Look :
Grooms & Groomsmen
TDY Matching Bow Ties