Brandy's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
We used navy blue, powder pink, and gold for our wedding colours and I chose these colours based on colours knew my bridal party would love, stand out in photos and have potential to wear again. When I went to Etsy these dresses came up and instantly fell in love with the midnight blue. I made my other colours work around THAT dress lol!
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We were engaged Aug 2017 and married June 2018. We had less then a year and we had to book and have deposits down most by jan/feb 2018.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
I think it would be spending a lot of quality time with my girls to find my dress and make our flower arrangements.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
Seeing my husband; Eric's face when I was walking down the isle. It was the best moment ever.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I usually go by the best reviews and most purchases when I shop on Etsy. I then used the hashtag to search Instagram and fell in love with how the dresses photograph.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Try not to stress and don’t go overboard. Remember it’s a day for YOU and your hubby to be, not for the guests. So do what you like, stick to the budget and try not to exceed please.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Fun, comfortable and lovely.
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @minted.photography