Ashley's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I always knew I wanted a neutral palette for our Wedding theme. I loved both the Light Taupe and Nude Pink then after seeing a few mixed colour designs on Pinterest, I decided I wanted to incorporate both colours. I chose the same colours for the Groomsmen’s dicky bows too. We had a few wearing Light Taupe and the rest wearing Nude Pink and the Groom wore Champagne to match my dress.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
It was actually 4 years between our Engagement and Wedding as we had a baby in between, which meant wedding plans were put on hold for a few years. I started properly planning the Wedding around 2 years before the date. This was plenty of time, I just did little bits each month.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
I am quite a creative person and a lot of the centre piece décor and room décor I did myself. I really enjoyed making all the little tags and place names. I even created my own twine hoop for our top table.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
Our first dance was beautiful, Danny chose the song a few weeks before the day and it was just perfect.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I was a bridesmaid at one of my best friends weddings in 2016 and we wore the same TheDaintyard dress then but in a Lilac colour. I loved the dress then as they are very flattering, versatile and look great on any body shape. So I always knew I wanted TheDaintyard dresses for ours when the time came.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
There’s no harm in starting early when planning. Just make a list of what you need to do and try and do 2 or 3 things on the list each month. Look on Instagram and Pinterest for lots of ideas including cheap DIY décor. Ebay and Etsy are great sites for crafty things too.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Beautiful, Summery, Rustic.
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @madara_luste_photography
Get The Look :
Grooms & Groomsmen