Ashley's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
We had an outdoor wedding and I wanted colours that were complementary to the landscape.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
I spent a year planning and felt it was plenty of time to get everything arranged.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
How kind everyone is in the wedding industry. Vendors want to make your day special and so many people are willing to help wherever needed when they hear you are getting married.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
My first look was the best moment. I will never forget the look on my soon to be husbands face when he saw me for the first time.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I loved how each of my bridesmaids could tie the dress to fit their style and body type. The dresses all were styled differently, but fit them perfectly.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
The small things you worry about in the planning process really don't matter. In the end it's about you and your spouse and celebrating your union.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Stunning, extraordinary and lively!
Get The Look :