Anna's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
We chose the colours to match the colours on my dress and the beach atmosphere.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
We planned our wedding in 11 months and it was enough time for us.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
My favourite part of the wedding planning process was see how well my husband and I worked together and communicated about things.
4) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
I chose TDY because of their selection, versatility of dresses, great communication with shop owner and price.
5) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
I would advise other brides to not stress over small things. The wedding day will happen regardless and it does not have to be perfect. The marriage ceremony is a small piece in time, compared to the rest of your life that you will get to spend with your spouse.
6) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Beautiful, memorable, happy
Get The Look :