Angela's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
My favourite colours are blue and pink - the colours of 2017 when I first got engaged were Serenity and Rose Quartz so I stuck with those colours.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
16 months. Yes it was plenty of time, almost too much time.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
Picking out all the pretty accessories and the flowers. I love designing so I really got to show our style in a grand way.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
When my husband gave his speech and expressed to all of our friends and family just how much I mean to him, since he not big on talking about feelings. This was an awesome moment.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
You were the ONLY place I could find periwinkle dresses and ties that matched :) Plus I wanted the bridesmaids to have the same dress, but have a way to personalise it.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Try not to stress over the details. No one ever remembers the table cloth colors, or the glitter focus on how you want the atmosphere to feel (fun, romantic, classy, etc). They remember how the wedding made them feel about love and the food.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Perfection, Amazing, Bliss
Photos credit to :
Instagram : @jmorrisphoto