Alexis's Bridal Party
1) How did you choose your wedding colours/theme?
I wanted to keep my venue and colour palette simple and elegant, so I chose white, green, gold and blush because they are so flexible. Almost anything would complement that colour palette. Once we saw the TDY Bella floral print, we knew that was the dress for the bridesmaids.
2) How long did you have to plan your wedding and was it enough time?
About 10 months! I got started right away, so it was plenty of time.
14 months and plenty of time.
3) What was your favourite part of the wedding planning process?
Food and cake tasting! Also helping my husband design his wedding band.
4) What was the best moment of your wedding day?
My husband and I had a few moments just to ourselves after the ceremony, and it was so lovely to take some time together to appreciate that we were now husband and wife. The pictures from that “us” time are some of my favourite from the wedding.
5) We’re really honoured that we got to be a part of your special day! Why did you choose Thedaintyard?
My bridesmaids were all different body types, and I wanted to find something that would be flattering and comfortable for each of them, as well as cool on a hot summer day. Good thing too—we had a heat index of 120 on our wedding day and we had to move our outdoor ceremony inside due to the extreme heat.
6) What advice would you give to other bride’s planning their wedding?
Do what you want! It’s easy to get caught up in other’s expectations, but it’s your day! Also take some time after the ceremony, just for yourselves! Everything happens so quickly, you should be able to enjoy each other without having to think about family, guests, etc.
7) What 3 words would you use to describe your wedding day?
Joyful, love, whirlwind.
Get The Look :